Sunday, September 19, 2010

Party!

*THIS IS A REPOST!*

Heya Jammers!
Guess what??? I'm deciding to have a party!
It is a bit early to do so, so I'll schedule it to be a little later then expected. That way hopefully we can get lot's of animals! Under the header there is a new line of text about my party. That links to this post so you can always see it even when there are newer posts after it!

Here are the details...


Animal Jam Rush Party Details:

Time: 1:30 PST
Date: Sunday October 10th, 2010
Server: Nile
Location: Captain Melville's Juice Hut
We will be moving around.

I hope that covers everything you need to know!
I will be adding the first 10 Jammers to SEND ME A BUDDY REQUEST.
If you have any questions, Please ask!! I will reply ASAP!

Happy Jamming, and I hope to see you there!

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds fun!! count me in! - pouncing rowdyclaw, your freind on animal jam