Wednesday, September 1, 2010

AJ Fire Suprise!

Heya Jammers!
Today I was walking by in Sarepia, when I saw a small dance party happening by the fire pit! The more Animals joined in dancing, the bigger the fire got! When I started to dance, something ELSE happened...

Look! Some weird watery fire CRANE appeared!
A crane is a type of bird. They look like this statue here:

Umm...ok, weird. That looks like the statue form of what I saw in the fire!
But what is so special about that crane?

While I was creating my second AJ Account, used for tests, I learned from Liza, a panda Animal Jam mascot that the statue is Mira, the mother of everything in Jamaa. No wonder she's the one to appear in the flames! (That sounds actually kinda harsh!)
I hope you understand the meaning of Mira. Now go to the Sarepia and dance at the fire!
(To see her, and help start a group of dancers by the fire, start dancing and shout, Dance Party! Often. All great Jammers LOVE to dance!)

Blogger Templates

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I try to get people dancing but they don't care. How could I try to get everybody's attention?!? PLEASE READ THIS COMMENT!

Anonymous said...

Just get your friends together and start dancing! They're sure to join in! Hope this helps!
-SacredGrove aka Major Majormajor

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy your awesoem. i wish i had a mira statue. i wish old aj was back!

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy,no offense, but mira is a blue heron.

Anonymous said...

Mira is a blue heron.

Anonymous said...

Mira is a blue heron.

Anonymous said...

Yea when I went to sarapeia that happened to me. Also, yea. I wish the old AJ was back.