Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorry! *PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE*

Heya Jammers!
Im sorry, but I won't be able to post for a little bit! I won't say why, but part of the reason is because of Thanks giving. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know of that. But I will be back again posting on Tuesday! Alrighty? So don't go away, and leave me with no viewers... I will post when I am back!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
That means, my party will have to be finished! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I was really looking forward to that! .... Darn... :-(
Im sorry, if you were planning on coming...Awww, nuts!
Toodles...

Blogger Templates

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you see the new jammer spotlight page? your poem made the page!!

www.animaljam.com/jammer_spotlight

youre so awesome! wtg!

Anonymous said...

im having trouble saving my banner. can u post it on your blog today and delete tommorow. thx -June17

SacredGrove said...

I've been posting on every of your stories I read, Fuzzy! Some more than once! Thanks for being so awesome (it must come natural for you you). I wonder if ive been posting 2 much.
-Major Majormajor