Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween!

Heya Jammers!
Just as the Halloween decorations, den items, and clothes were coming, one very odd decoration I just noticed NOW gives me the creeps...
But first, some postcards, new again, for Halloween:

 They're pretty spooky! Ok, now here is what I was talking 'bout:


This weird purple and green glow fills into the water fall! And look what happens when you click it!

You appear in a whole 'nother ROOM!! Of course, this will most probablly be here only for Halloween, but it's pretty cool! And there is even a Halloween themed game to play.  Nice Job AJ, nice job indeed.
(And as you can see, due to my lost membership I can no longer wear my leaf necklace.)

Also, check for even MORE Halloween costume pieces - located at the very last page of the catalogue.
Happy Jamming, and Happy Halloween!
Blogger Templates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've always wanted to go to the phantom vortex

SacredGrove said...

I went to the Phantom Vortex once. It was totally awesome, but like I said on the last page I kinda quit Animal Jam during Halloween. BIG mistake, Sacred. I want non-member bat wings! I could have bought some or something! Opportunity lost...bummer. You rock, though, Fuzzy! TTYL
-Major Majormajor
(P.S) I looked up TTYL and found it could mean some pretty horrible things, but with me it just mean Type To You Later.