Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sad, Sad news...

Heya...
AAAAhhhhh.... boo hoo hoo. I lost my membership today! :'(

I am SO SAD!! I can no longer wear my signature outfit, or sit back with my cozy member den items! Waaaaaa...And even MORE sad news...

My brother, Sir LoopyMoon, took over as the Animal Jam spotlight...No longer me anymore...and I was just starting to enjoy it! Just when I thought I might have a chance to get my site famous, it slips away...again...I really don't want a repeat of what happened to my CP Site!

On the good side, at the happy end of the rainbow, The Halloween decorations are getting better, and better! Now, everything is dark, and there are new decorations up, like Candy Corn light strings!

...but, my viewers still won't leave my site, right? Even if I'm NOT the spotlight anymore??
: (
Blogger Templates

3 comments:

Luna said...

Aww! I feel bad for you! I lost my membership too, but I don't have any member items. Too bad you lost the spotlight, but in a way its kinda cool how your brother got it XD

FuzzyShyIvy said...

@Ppppookie

I love your fantage cheat site's header!

SacredGrove said...

@ FUZZY
I lost my membership after getting it for being Beta Tester, too. Bummer, right? I got a new membership, though I have to pay for it. It's for six months. You totally rock, Fuzzy. I wish it was Halloween kinda now. I quit during Halloween, but I'm back on! Keep rocking, Fuzzy! TTYL
-Major Majormajor