Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NEW NEW NEW!

Heya Jammers!
To start off, when I logged in today, I saw this.
Ok, wow! They REALLY make it clear that I'm the jammer spotlight! I made TONS of new freiends because of it...I'm almost famous for it! Thanks Animal Jam, for picking me!

There are 5 new postcards you can send to your buddies! Here they are:






They're so cool! Speaking of Halloween - Animal Jam is ready for it!
All of Jamaa is ready for the spookiest time of year. There are decorations, new Halloween clothing, new Halloween furniture, and more! Are you excited for Halloween? Let me know what you are planning to be!
Keep Jamming! Toodles!

Blogger Templates

3 comments:

Luna said...

Blog looks COOL! Sorry I haven't been here so long, I kinda quit Animal Jam, but I go on every once in a while. I tried blogging about something else besides club penguin(I am still blogging about cp) and I kinda like it :) Check it out!
http://rockstar748.blogspot.com

Ironwulf said...

How'd you become the Spotlight?
-Ironwulf

SacredGrove said...

Jammer spotlights are for jammers who are really awesome and kind to other jammers and do things that help make Jamaa a better place! It comes natural for Fuzzy, I suppose ;).
-Major Majormajor