Saturday, October 2, 2010

Buddies!

Heya Jammers!
Today I just found out two pieces of bad news and 1 good!
Let's hear the bad part first, sha'll we?

Today I just relized that my membership is running out in only 9 days!
Also, my only item I wear, the leaf necklace, is a member item! That means, in 9 days I won't be able to wear it anymore. Sad!

On the bright side, today I made some friends with some non-members.
Then I discovered what their names look like if they're your buddies.

So, there we are. If your friends are non-members, their names will look like a blue box with a yellow paw print! Your member friends name's will look like:

Like yours! With the shiny, gold bar and sparkly print!

You know, friends are real important.
Without friends, everything would be boring!
So, if YOU comment on ANY one of my posts, wanting to meet me on Animal Jam, I'll do it!
If you want to, please leave the following in your comment:
  • Your Username
  • Your Animal's name
  • Your Animal's type
  • The time you would like to meet
  • The server we should meet on
  • The room we should meet in
Please note I may not always be able to come the time, or server you choose. I will let you know of any problems that occure.

I hope to meet you soon! Happy Jamming!

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

SacredGrove said...

I would love to meet you on Animal Jam! You seem like a good friend, Fuzzy.
My username is SacredGrove.
My animal's name is Major Majormajor who is a black rabbit with purplish grey spots, a ninja mask and a sword.
I would like to meet around five pm to six pm in Tigris, or Nile if Tigris isn't available.
The room I would like to meet in would be the Hot Cocoa Hut.
If you cannot make it, please let me know. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hello there Fuzzy! I am:
Zebrasavvy (You might of heard of me.. I have a blog, jammerblast.blogspot.com)
My Animal's name is Snowflake Snowyclaw, pink and white: hoodie, bow and arrows, and glove, all pink, white, or both. (No, I did not copy Snowyclaw) Or, my bunny, Little Prettybunny. (same colors and stuffs)
I would like to meet.. I have no clue, what works for you?
The room.. My den or your den, I tend to forget servers so.. yeah. Email me at zebrasavveh@gmail.com to tell me time and blah blah. Sorry, I am really tired. PS, I live in Oregon so what if times are different?