Friday, March 4, 2011

Lot's of New Stuff!

 Heya Jammers!
I haven't really been checking - or posting much, but I heard a lot of commotion about gloves, so I thought I'd check the stores...

It starts off with a new St.Patricks day newspaper, and some decorations!

I see that the poll results were in from the new shop names! Looks like we'll have to check that out later!

There are new St.Patricks day clothes...but...I don't see gloves!
Good thing I did not post about those rumors.

Cool!!
Then when I went to the Sarepia forest, there was a...erm...BUG FACT.

Woah...looks like bugs are pretty cool!
Also, rock facts aren't just in Mt.Shiveer anymore - they're everywhere!!

Then...I noticed a NEW GAME!

It is in the Sarepia forest by the ladder up to the tree forts.
It's called Super Sort! You use your arrow keys to move your 'paddle' to sort the materials into the correct bins. Looks like Jamaa is really going Eco Awesome!!

Of course, with new stuff comes new den items!

A 4 leaf clover and a pot 'O gold. Lucky!
And....I knew it! More Shaman rock statues! Just as I predicted.

So cool. But I'm sure more will still be coming...!

There's a lot of cool stuff! My favourite thing has to be that awesome game, Super Sort! What about you?
Happy Jamming!

15 comments:

Woodswolf said...

Hey Fuzzy!
Did you also see that the 'Animal Dens' button is now titled 'Epic Dens'? I really think it's weird... and I think all of them are made by members!!!!!
I have no idea though, but most of them were castles and tree houses...
Another thing... now you can tell when a player was last online! If you scroll over an offline player's name, it says when they were last on, for example, on your name, it said "Today" while on another person's name, it said "Yesterday".
Also... I just want to make sure we don't have our parties on the same date and time... I'm having a St. Patrick's Day party on AJ on the 18th from 7:00 to 8:00 roughly. Just check out my blog for more info. It will be more convenient if our parties weren't at the same time on the same date... ;)
-Woodswolf, AJR Mod

Anonymous said...

Hi fuzzy.... its WonkeyGem. How come u didnt post my comment? sorry if it seemed i was advertising. i just want ppl to know who some of the scammers are so they dont get scammed too. Anyway i was also wondering how you make your site so awesome. Mine is.... Not as cool i guess. just a helpful site. anyway plz answer thx.

Anonymous said...

yeah, to logo for super sort is so cool, and the glove rumor, man, who started that! Somone gave their white glove to my friend because they thaught gloves were coming back, lol, my friend is quite lucky! Hehehe! Anyway, you know your stories, whens is your next one coming+ i heard a new code might be coming soon, MIRA, I don't know if its real, dont blame me if its not, plz, my friend told me! Anyway, Bye!!!!

Key99 said...

ALL the things are really awesome. But no gloves sucks >:(

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy! I want a pick of my bunny of AJ as my profile pick, im stuck with screenshots! What type of keyboard is yours if its XP then you can help me but if its not.. Ill find somone else, im just asking you cu of the pciks you put of here!

Funwow,AJR Mod said...

Yeah Fuzzy! I LOVE the new game,I've played it over 15 times already,even 2 achievements!

Darling Snowypaw said...

Hi Fuzzy!Wow!So much new stuff!Love it all!So many things.St.Pactirick Day stuff like 4leaf clovers all over Jamma!Plus No More Snow!Yay!Spring time in Jamma!The statues are so kewl!How come you are not on a lot Fuzzy?Aj and your chat?I'm just wondering cuz seems like you're never on...........
Your friend,
Darling Snowypaw

Anonymous said...

so fuzzy how old are you? just wondering! you rock! jam on!!!

Anonymous said...

Guess what fuzzy i saw your user name under epic dens i checked your den out and its AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Hi fuzzy I think u will say no, but do u know that rare wreath from christmas? if u will accept my buddy request and u say yes, ill send u my rare wreath AND a clover blanket. and.. u dont have to send anything back ok? anyway.. my username is cat709 and im a wolf the server im usually on is draa.

Ironwulf said...

Awesome new game!

SacredGrove said...

@ Fuzzy
I wish gloves would come out and I really want to friend you! Things just haven't been going my way lately.

@ Ironwulf
I saw you on Animal Jam and said,
"You comment on AJR, right?" and you ignored me!
That made me kind of mad.

-Major Majormajor

Anonymous said...

i hope there might be a seal shamen!

Anonymous said...

the do not have them anymore how do i get them???????????????????????????????????????????

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy please add me on aj i ur number one fan and my user is bailey1120 and how come u dont post anymore?