Thursday, March 10, 2011

Earth Hour Template

 Heya Jammers!
As you can see, I have been working on an Earth Hour template!
For those of you who don't know what Earth Hour is, it is a time when families all over the word turn off their lights to save energy, as you guessed: for an hour.
It's actually quite fun - everything's dark, and you walk around with candles and flashlights!
Earth Hour occurs on Saturday March 26. Make sure to keep dark, and to leave everything off - that means no charging phones, iPods, gaming systems, and even watching TV or playing video games!
For more details check a SAFE website or talk to your parents.

For Earth Hour, me and my family play boardgames in the candlelight.
What do you do (or think you will do) at Earth Hour this year?
Happy Jamming, Energy Savers!

17 comments:

Coolstar4246 said...

Wow, Fuzzy. you actually care about the earth...i like it! i think i will play something with my little brother (but, of course not computer games!)and i don't play AJ very much now

Lin :) said...

I'm gonna play ghost in the house, then play the spectacled ghost, vampire catch and snooze off with some cookies :-D

Lin :) said...

happy earth hour, fuzzy!

Cute Cockapoos said...

Yay! That's 5 days after my birthday, so I guess Mother Nature will be getting presents!

Anonymous said...

Good to go green Fuzzy! :D

Pteri4u a.k.a firewing of thunderclan

Key99 said...

I think I will just hang out on my trampoline watching stars at night.

P.S. Cool new blog back-round!!!!!

Anonymous said...

omg that is sooo cool im totally going to do that!!lol

~wolfcharmer

Ironwulf said...

I LOVE IT! ITS SO NEAT! :D

tin said...

Awesome I Like It! Nice BG To! And I Will Probably Play My Ds While Thats On "But What If It Dies" Its Already Dead So I Will Play Outside With Roxy, Lulu, And Ammo "But What If Its Really Cold" I Have A Jacket "But What If Its To Cold" THEN I WILL JUST SIT AND BE STILL IN MY HOUSE FOR AN HOUR!!!!!

Eternal The Warrior. said...

Hey Fuzzy!
I love that backround!
Thanks for loving the earth!

Eternal The Warrior. said...

Fuzzy I love the template!

Anonymous said...

Lol, that telescope looks soooo creepy, lol! I like the earth hour template, It's less BAM!!! Than your original one, you know what i mean, BRIGHT PURPLE! It's dark and gloomy, P.S it's good!
Fuzzy Vineivy!

Woodswolf said...

Fuzzy! New code!
It's moviebytes
Bye!

Key99 said...

I KNOW A NEW CODE!!!!!! IT DOESN'T WORK WYET BUT IT WILL!!!! IT'S moviebytes !!! I got it from Cute_FoxxyGirl on chat.

Eternal Snowystar said...

Hi Fuzzy!
I don't mean to sound rude but people are starting to dislike you.
They say that you are selfish and take advantage of your fame. I don't think that but I just wanted to let you know.
JAM ON!
-Eternal
P.S I changed my name to Eternal Magicstar.

Eternal The Warrior. said...

Hi Fuzzy!
You know we should meet.
Arrange a date!

Cute Cockapoos said...

@Eternal Snowystar
WHAT?! She is not selfish at all! I totally agree with you.