Saturday, March 19, 2011

Colour Changing Potions!

 Heya Jammers!
I bet youve seen jammers in the laboratory with colour changing potions.
Thanks to my good friend HappyDaniel, I now know how - so I will spread the experiment to you!
Go to the Temple of Zios, and then head into the lab.
Click on the game icon.
Click on the red colour 3 times.
Click on the green colour 3 times.
Click on the blue colour 3 times.
Click on the flame under the boiler 3 times.
Then choose any bottle and put your potion in. It will probably look white or grey - 
but when you finish, it will colour change!
By doing this, you get an achievement!
Thank you to HappyDaniel again for telling me this!
Then, I figured out something cool with the bottles! Try making this potion and clicking on the LAST bottle of the three - the one on the right. he potion flows into all three for some reason, and gives you an odd bottle that you cant pick!
Happy Jamming, and Happy Potion-making!

11 comments:

Cute Cockapoos said...

I got an achievement for it! I wrote about this before I even noticed your post! But I like it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much! You rule, Fuzzy!

Plip said...

Hi Fuzzy!

I tried the potion.It's works a treat!

The first time I tried, I made a mistake.

P.s my players are Darling Fieryspirt and Awesome Spookyspirt.

Plip said...

Hi Fuzzy!

The potion is great!

Thanks for telling me!

My people are Awesome Spookyspirt and Darling Fieryspirt.

fuzz fuzz rox said...

it wont work for me mabey you shuld teach me if you have free time some time?

Cute Cockapoos said...

@Fuzz Fuzz Rox
Are you sure you did it right? Maybe you should try it one more time while carefully going over the directions. If it doesn't work, ask a guide or Fuzzy or any jammer really!

Anonymous said...

thx for tellin me fuzzy!
Your Freind,
Darling Snowypaw

Anonymous said...

The potion works great! Thanks! but if you click on anyone of the three bottles when u do the potion trick they all turn into that weird bottle

Unknown said...

it did ot work

Anonymous said...

this was so helpful I got the color changing potion but I didn't get the achievement. it looks so cool and I hope it works the next time I do it. btw my username is lilyzrvg. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz buddy me!!!!!!! I am trying to get on epic dens so plz come to my den it looks so cool! and it is also amazing how the potion changes a million colors thank u so much fuzzy!

Anonymous said...

This works! ty!