Monday, February 14, 2011

Stories!

 Heya Jammers!
I think you've all noticed that I've created a story page! This replaced the beat me, since it has turned into more of activities and contests...anyways, I have also added the correct page button up for the Guide.
I currently released chapter 2, so make sure to check that out.
ANOTHER reminder that my Party is TOMORROW.
Also, I'm putting some random little sayings I made into posts sometimes.
Here's todays...
Don't be a cheese puff.

...Gives ya somethin' to think about, eh?
Happy Jamming!

3 comments:

FunPinkyPinky said...

Fuzzy, I'm soooo sorry but I can't go on your chat anymore because the Xat website is sending threats to my laptop and I don't want to affect our family comp either so I won't be able to go on it anymore. I'm reeeaaaallly SORRY!!! :'( I'll still see you around AJ I guess ... :(

General Scaryruler- New AJR Mod said...

Ok!!! I'll try to be there since i'm a sicko! lol.. well I hope I can go on. :)

Animal Jam Blogger said...

Hi, Fuzzy! I saw ur stories page. I was wondering how did you do that? I want to make a stories page too, without creating a new blog. And all the other pages too! Example: Guide and Monthly Buddy!

BTW. I heard that star-capes and the hoodies are going rare in a few more months! As well, maybe in a few more months, GLOVES will come out!