Saturday, February 5, 2011

Game Show Details! CONTESTANTS MUST READ!!

 Heya Jammers!
I revealed my 'secret plan' a while ago and I got quite a few people who wanted to sign up.
If you don't know if you did, they people who DID are:

FunPinkyPinky
Woodswolf
Roxy648
General ScaryRuler
CottonClaws
Inaiscool
Teensy SnowPaw
Funwow
Eternal SnowyStar
Darling SnowyPaw
Blossom TinyBunny
General FrozenGem
EC
Peacelove101
Sbhunter
Key99
SoaringEagle
Coolstar4246

Sign Ups are CLOSED completely, so those are the only people.
There are 18 sign-ups in total, which means 3 groups/clans of 6.
I hope groups of 6 isn't too big.

The website is called Jam Pop Reality.
Remember that!
The link to the site can be seen here by going to
http://jampopreality.tk/

It's pretty straight forward from there.
Any questions? Ask them there, or HERE.
Happy Jamming, and Good Luck!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This challenge will be hard because it'll be complicated to meet he people. Not everyone is always online so you don't really have a good chance, I guess it's just luck.
I think the challenge should be something each person does seperately. Ex, drawing a picture. I would love that! Not only would it be creative, but you could elarn more about your other team players.

Just a suggestion :)

Anonymous said...

FUZZY! I've got a HUGE problem! The JamPop webbie isn't loading! I've diagnosed my connection problems and it isn't working!
How can I patricipate? It was loading earlier this morning!

Anonymous said...

I went on the website, Im in sparrow clan, I LOVE YOU FUZZY!I think im your biggest fan, lol I hope you can be my buddy! Thank you!!!

General Scaryruler said...

@Fuzzy Shyivy

Thanks Fuzzy, I will be there!

Cute Cockapoos said...

Will there ever be a 2nd Jam Pop Reality after the winner wins?

Anonymous said...

Dunno.
Pteri4u

Anonymous said...

hey fuzzy! its me doc bravepaw...i saw you in jamaa once....

Anonymous said...

:( I forgot to sign up....Anyways congrats to those who did!!!!!!!!

Cute Cockapoos said...

Do you mind if I have a Game Show on AJ too? I'll give you credit for the idea, trust me.I'm asking because I really like the idea. Also, you said it was your brother's idea. I won't do it without your permission. And if you want, you get an automatic place in it.

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE YOU FUZZY! IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER TO INFINITY! I HAVE POSTERS OF YOU ALL OVER MY WALL, AND I VISIT YOUR WEBSITE EVERYDAY WHEN I GET HOME FROM COLLEGE! I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU WHEN I GRADUATE! I VISIT ANIMAL JAM EVERY SINGLE DAY AND WAIT BECAUSE I WANT TO BE BUDDIES WITH YOU! SERIOUSLY ALL MY FRIENDS BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS YOU...BUT THATS OKAY BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT!!! I LOVE YOU FUZZY! YOU ROCK! YOU ARE SO AMAZING I LOVE YOU! IM SO OBSESSED!!!! HAHA PEACE OUT YOU ROCK!
-cherryontop2112

Anonymous said...

Um, I was just wondering fuzzy what you did you make yourself so popular? lol thx

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy if u love animal jam you will help me! plz! the site WONT LOAD! ive tried every computer i can get my hands on...it WONT LOAD!!! PLZ HELP! I LOVE AJ I NEED HELP!!! PLEASE REPLY ASAP I AM GOING TO DIE WITHOUT AJ!

Cute Cockapoos said...

@anonymous
Have you tried clearing your cache?