Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jam Pop Reality Problems

 Heya Jammers!
Jam Pop Reality isn't going so well. I already know of 2 people on the team who can't load the website, and there have been a lot of negative comments about the first challenge. But don't worry, next week's is to comment with a short story with a topic I give you...this interviewing one is only the first, and I thought it would be somewhat easy...but no one seems to be on! The best way to do it is to check for answers in the comment board on JPR. (Jam Pop Reality.)
Either that, or how about you can ask questions right HERE, in THIS POST? Everyone can get to my website fine!
If it's not going so well, we'll just forget about it and skip to the next.
I hope this will finally work...
Happy Jamming, and Good Luck!

3 comments:

General Scaryruler said...

@Fuzzy Shyivy

Well, it works for me. Anyway its very cool and I will be on the site all the time! :)

King Shiverwolf said...

Sigh... I wish I could have signed up. The only problem is that I'm not on all the time. Great idea. I understood the riddle but my computer randomly shut down. I would have commented but then my internet wouldn't connect.. Something reeeaaalllyy didn't want me to tell you that I figured out your riddle... Anyway, King Shiverwolf OUT!

Anonymous said...

help!!!!!! i cant get on the website for some reason... neither can my sister!!!! do you know whats going on fuzzy?