Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fuzzy's Quiz!

Heya Jammers!
I'm making a quiz to replace the beat me I missed last Tuesday. The quiz is filled with all sorts of things - stuff about me, things on Animal Jam, and more! So get ready and prepare!
Comment on THIS POST with your answers - I won't publish the comment so you don't spoil it for others, but I'll know who is right. Next week, on the next quiz/beat me, their names will get into the post!
Yes, you also have to include your animal name or user name.
So, here we go!
Where are these pictures taken on Animal Jam? Tell me the location.


On Animal Jam, what is my user name?
Hint: You don't have to be my buddy to know.
It's somewhere on this website...!

What is one piece of wallpaper for non-members in the
den store?

In what location on Animal Jam can you find the game
'Double Up'?

In what location on Animal Jam can you find blue rock facts?

Where are the two slides on Animal Jam?

So that's it for the quiz.  Just answer all those questions and hope you'll win. Remember that you'll know if you win in the next quiz/beat me post!
And, remember to comment with your user name or animal name ...no anonymous, or else if you win without your name, I won't be able to add you in!

Also - I added my FAVOURITE movie to the Theatre page from AJ. Remember I did not make it, and that you can view it any time from the theatre in Animal Jam!
So be sure to check that out when you can!
Happy Jamming, and Good Luck!
(Scroll down for the Valentine's Party post.)

6 comments:

DoomDesire said...

Oh, and my username is DoomDesire, and my animal's name is Little Rainycloud. :3

Anonymous said...

Opps! not im a kitten and i like to dance dance dance!

Its:
Its_Kitten_Time_And_I_Like_To_Dance_Dance_Dance!

Anonymous said...

What? Kitten? Who cares.

Eternal Snowystar said...

@ Anonymous
Please don't be so mean.
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean nobody else does!

SacredGrove said...

The first picture is in the theatre next to the screen.
The second one is in the Art Studio (the giraffe you like so much)
Your user name is VivaCandy.
One piece of wall paper for non-members is the clouded wall paper.
You can find the game 'Double-Up' in Crystal Sands on the cliff above the Juice Hut.
You can find blue rock facts in Mt. Shiveer.
One of the slides is in Sarepia. It is up the ladder to the right. The other is in Mt. Shiveer. Go up the icy cliff and to the right. You'll see the slide!
Thanks, Fuzzy!
-Major Majormajor

Sealsarecute2 said...

The second picture is in the Art Studio, your user name is VivaCandy, Double Up is in Crystal Sands, the two slides are in Sarepis and Mt. Shiveer.

-Precious Snowypaw