Saturday, May 26, 2012

New Update, New party, Fuzzy, and museum.

Heya Jammers!

There are tons of new things around Jamaa!

First of all, here's the newspaper.


So cool!

I cannot wait for the summer carnival! Where do you think it will be?
And.... Giraffes are finally here! Yay!
And, I can't believe that all animals might be available for non-members! Though it might only be a rumor.
The museum has turned into a conservation museum! Yay!
What does it look like? It looks almost the same, but there is a table in the middle of the room.

There's also a box that was shown in the newspaper.
If you click on it, this pops up:


It's so cool!
I donated, because I want to save the monkeys and bring them back to Jamaa!

And, the part you've all been waiting for...
The bunnies only party!

It was awesome!
First of all, it was BIG.
There were a lot of staircases.


And, there  is this bunny claw.
It's just like the normal claw, but you can only get bunnies!



Your prize:

Coolio!
You know how AJ HQ said that bunny pets were a limited time exclusive pet, right? 
Well, apparently not at the bunny party!

You can adopt your own fuzzy little bunny at the bunny party!
Speaking about shopping, there is a bunny party store!
These items are pawsome! They will surely brighten up you den, even if you are not a bunny.

There are also slides.
Well, just to shorten it out, it is really fun.
You can hop around, buy furniture, and meet some interesting jammers there!


About Fuzzy...
We will all miss her so much. 
But remember that she might have something going on in real life, and she doesn't have time to post.
Please do not get mad at QAZAR and I. We are honestly trying our best, but I've had a busy weekend and stuff, so it's hard to find time to post.
And remember: Fuzzy might come back.


Happy Jamming! 


24 comments:

Autumn/Autumnbunnyxo said...

People! ROYAL CAPES came out today, 5/27/12!!!! Get yours today before they run out!!!!

~Autumn

Anonymous said...

i knew that but cool but no gems!!



-E09378-

Anonymous said...

you ROCK Bella!




ilovecheerio

Myoldlifewasbetter said...

I hope she comes back..(..;.......... U guys are doin great btw
Myoldlifewasbetter
I accept all buddy requests!!!

Anonymous said...

We will all miss u, fuzzy! :(

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! FUZZY'S GONE! YIPPEE!!!!! :D

huntinbear said...

Flower-

It's not ALL animals available for non-members - it's just ONE of them. Hah!

-huntinbear

Bella said...

@iLoveCheerio.

Thank you so much!
You are a very nice buddy :) .

Happy Jamming!

~Flower/Bellanatalie102/Bella.

Myoldlifewasbetter said...

How are you happy fuzzys gone that's mean:( if you don't miss her then don't say anything

Myoldlifewasbetter

Myoldlifewasbetter said...

Dear Bella
Can you please buddy me? I have like only 20 or 15 buddies idk why i mean I'm really nice but.......:(
So please buddy me
Myoldlifewasbetter

Anonymous said...

I hope non members get NOTHING they have anough buddy me bella im julysweet......

Littlewolfbigheart said...

You do a great job posting Bella! You're very enthusiastic. See you in AJ!!

~Littlewolfbigheart

Bella said...

@Littlewolfbigheart.

Thank you!
I hope to see you soon :) .

~Bella/Bellanatalie102/Flower.

Emeryc123 said...

Flower, Qazar, and Fuzzy, you all have done such great jobs posting. If you ever need help with posting, (animaljam is really, my life!) I can always help! :)
-
Emeryc123

Anonymous said...

Help save the lions,monkeys,and tigers there ALL indangered in REAL life!!!:(i am julysweet add me...

Anonymous said...

can u give me some advice?
should i get a bunny or not?

Rocky96 said...

hi um i making a blog how do you add your friends so like your blog many other people can make a post so how can i got here is my blog address www.animaljamr.co.nz
please could you comment

Anonymous said...

I LEARNED THE GLITCH THERE!!!! It's awesome. I tried tricking my friend I was stuck on the. Anywho have you seen the giant drum! There's a rumor that if you get all the bunnies at the party to hop on it, Mira will come and give the 1,000 gems! :D I wants gems I need them. It a rumor so might not be true.

- Medeval Tinyhero

Anonymous said...

Ya that mean! She started the blog report. I reported you, meany.


-NinjafoxezUnderCover

Anonymous said...

listen up anonymous call fuzzy stupid ONE MORE TIME I TRACK YOU DOWN TO REPORT YOU!! gosh jammers are so rude these days. btw there is reason why theres the word anoy is in anoymous. CAUSE THEY CAN BE ANOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea listen to snowflake dude!

Anonymous said...

That may be a little extreme Snowflake. Just because someone doesn't like what you like doesn't mean you have to go all ninjas assasian on them. Not all anonymous people are annoying.

Anonymous said...

ajgirl

he or she called fuzzy stupid!!!!!! and srry for checking out aj rush. ;( now you made me get misty!! thanks alot



snowflake articcloud

Anonymous said...

@ajgirl
i kinda have to admit that the ninjas assasin was pretty funny.