Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Cruise Ship party & More

Heya Jammers!

Animal Jam is finally back!

I know that QAZAR already explained part of the new update, and now I'm going to explain the rest.

First of all there is a new game, Jamaa Dearby, and you can race as a horse. 
Although horses are only for members, non-members can still play the game.
It's really nice having a new game that's for non members as well!

The objective is to get to the finish line first.
You have to jump over obstacles, too. It says you can click anywhere, but you can also press your spacebar (which is what I do). 

You have a little carrot icon at the bottom, and if you click it, your horse goes faster for about 4 seconds. You have 3 carrots.

Then, when you're finished, it shows your ranking and how many gems you earned.



Cool game, huh?

And I finally got into the Cruise Ship party!
It's awesome!

You can go swimming in the pool, go on the waterslides, shop, and drink a smoothie.

Here are the items that you can buy:
Cool, huh?

There's also a smoothie machine.


There's also some glitch, where you can walk on the sky, but I don't know how to do it.

The party is one of the best (my opinion) so go get your beach towel and star glasses and head on over to the Cruise ship party!

In the Jamaa Clothing store, there is a moon necklace.


Coolio!
Also, some people are saying that we (Fuzzy, QAZAR, and I)  should post everyday, like on the day that something comes out. But remember that we are still in school and we have homework and other priorities, but we try our best.
Thank you and Happy Jamming!

15 comments:

Reyna said...

Whoa! Awesome items! Can't wait to go to that party! Cruise ships rock. (But I've never been on one!)

-GreatShot-

Tay said...

Hey. I know people are telling you guys that you should post every day, so do you want me to help? My user is coco4092. I know almost every glitch available and I can post every day. I already contacted Fuzzy about this, but I'll contact you too. If you guys want to interview me my user is coco4092 and if you want to do it by e-mail it's coco4092@rocketmail.com. Just if you guys e-mail me make sure you say who you are. Please get back to me ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was playing the horse game i quit and got 75,130 Gems!!I logged out 3 times and it was still there! So it's not a glich. What do think it is??????-Faith Thunder Pie if you see Key99 tell him I said hi

faithpie said...

Hi again , 4th time i logged out i got 87 gems it was gone!!!But when i quited the horse game it said i won 900 gems! So somthings wrong. -faith thunder pie If you see key99 tell him i said hi!

Anonymous said...

Where do you play Jamma Derby?

Anonymous said...

On the side of the Cruise Ship for the Cruise Ship Party it says: "AJS MOLA MOLA". Weird right? Also, there's a phantom cloud and a wolf cloud and if you click on one of them, you'll either get a wolf cloud icon or a phantom cloud icon. If you go up the stairs for the slide, you'll find the wolf cloud, then click on it to get a wolf cloud icon. If you go to the back of the ship, up the steps and into that part where it says Sale for the den items you can get, go up onto the part at the back, you'll see a phantom cloud then click it for the phantom cloud icon. I hope this helped you all!

-General RockyWolf

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous

You can play Jamaa Derby at Jamaa Township! If you don't know how to spell Jamaa, it's right here in the comment! :D

-General RockyWolf

Anonymous said...

@Flower (for your post)

You (by accident) spelled towel wrong, you spelled it towl not towel. I hope this helped you for your spelling mistake. It's not your fault, maybe you were just in a rush.

-General RockyWolf

Adsan said...

Also, Fuzzy, QAZAR or Flower,

There is a new item at Epic Wonders for non members! The Bronze Brick! I hope this helped you all, again.

QAZAR said...

@ General RockyWolf

Thank about that! Fuzzy, Flower or I will post about that as soon as we can!

- QAZAR

Anonymous said...

Hey! Can you guys please check out this amazing new blog? It is called Animal Jam 24/7 found at:
www.animaljam247.dinstudio.com/
Please comment and tell your friends!

Bella said...

@ General.

Thank you for telling me about the spelling mistake!
I fixed it thanks to you.
Happy Jamming!

~Bellanatalie102 / Flower.

Autumnbunnyxo said...

@Bella
That's totally understandable, I mean, not everyone has time for a computer everyday. We all have school and homework and sports and such. So I don't think people should be blaming you guys for not posting on the day something comes out.

~Autumn

Autumn said...

@Anonymus

You play the Jamaa Derby at the bottom of the Township near where the Pillow Room is.

~Autumn

Anonymous said...

I know the, I love sitting on the inner tobe. I changed the colour of it so it could look like a donut!




- Tinyhero Family