Sunday, January 29, 2012

Newspaper Animal Shuffle

Heya Jammers!

So, I was looking in the newspaper for anything interesting, and I noticed that on page 3, there was a shuffle game to find out a new animal! So, instantly I had a thought of what it could be... but I had to put it together JUST to make sure.
When I started off sliding pieces, it looked something like this.

My first thought : penguin.
But then, when I finished sliding pieces, my thoughts were confirmed.


(I'm not sure if I got the one on the left right, but, whatever.)
So there we have it. Looks like the new animal will be a penguin! What are your thoughts on this? Do you think this will be cute? Will you buy it?
Leave your thoughts in the comments!
Happy Jamming, Jammers!
-CinnamonCake, AKA Fuzzy & Round

14 comments:

Jumping scary monkey said...

I hope they are non-member so much! Itd be cool if they made it to where you have to be in mt. Shiver to have them.
Your friend,
-superjake02

General Vonwolf said...

Sorry, this is a bit off topic, but are you going to WitchHatBunny's party?

Piper said...

That'll be SO coolXD

KiddyPool C: said...

I would! Defiantly! :D

kittins3 said...

I love penguins! A group of penguins is called colonies or rookery, Most penguins can swim about 15 miles per hour! Pretty cool right? :D

Feelers said...

I think it's a penguin or an exotic bird...

horselips said...

i new it was a penguin!!! hopefully new non member animals will come out to!!

Anonymous said...

Hey cinnamoncake your welcome from the purple glove I gave you and I might move on to your blog because animaljamadventure.blogspot.com shiverbelle quitted but that doesn't mean I'm gonna not be her friend. So I'm gonna keep moving places so anyone that knows shiverbelle, HI! =)

-Zugy

Autumn said...

Yeah, we do have a lot of cold climate animals. Something exotic would be nice!

~Autumn, admin of the Epicly Random Site!

Spottednose of ThunderClan said...

I want it to be a penguin so bad!

TheLuis2235 said...

YAY your back I met you one time in mt shiver with the VivaCandy Account I sent you a request on aj to be my friend and also awesome blog and also penguins are awesome ( and i play club penguin alot XD)

FuzzyShyIvy said...

I just realized, there are 2 penguins, and the one half is part of the other. Whoops! At least you can still tell what it is.

-CinnamonCake/Fuzzy ShyIvy, AKA Round

Anonymous said...

It's a penguin for sure! i bet i'll buy it, and...erhh...the cuteness part? i'm betting on it won't be horrifically cute. But yeah, cool! i didn't solve it because i was like: ALL THE PUZZLE PIECES WHAT DO I DO?! Haha! :3 Awesome fuzzy!

srkluber11 said...

I'm so happy your back! I was missing your posts! Thanks for blogging again!
-srkluber11