Sunday, January 22, 2012

Just Clearing Up Some Things.

Just Clearing Up Some Things.

Hey Jammers! I've got a few questions and concerns that I noticed while I was moderating comments. I'm just here to clear those up.

Someone has told me they saw someone saying that they were my brother/sister, probably just to try to get attention. I have a brother on Animal Jam, who has a blog, to, but I don't have a sister.

Another thing is that someone was wondering if y'all should still call me Fuzzy. 
Sure. I still am Fuzzy ShyIvy, aren't I? (Nnnn, unfortunately forgot the e-mail and pass for it...)

Also, everyone is happy I'm "back blogging", but... I wasn't actually intending on blogging again.



But, now I think I will. 
Just remember I will not get as many posts done, as I have more homework, school stuff, and other interests.

I'm not sure how late I am with this code, but...
if you type in "gecko" in the code box, when you log in, you get a green gecko plushie!
Once again, this code may be old and already heard of.... but hey, for those who don't know, here you go.

Happy Jamming, Jammers!

12 comments:

LittlePigeon said...

I understand that you have stress at school (I must make a lot of homework,too)but although i hope that you'll keep blogging!
~LittlePigeon
PS Welcome back!:D

Slidoo said...

BTW I am her brother that she is talking about (TheSlidoo) so don't fall for impersonators. :P

Slidoo

Anonymous said...

I understand. Most kids have a lot of homework to do.
-Tech66

Princess tinywolf Or kiddypool c: said...

Are you opening up your chat again? :D I hope you remember me fuzzy. I was Princess T!nyWOLF c: Yay your're back!

Reyna said...

Cool, Fuzzy! I was told your brother owns the blog Animal Jam Community.

norty The Not So Evil demon said...

:DDDDDDDD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~norty The Not So Evil demon

KevinsCarvings said...

fuzzy@
so you know that story page it only goes up to part 5 so can you please make part 6 i really want to find out what happens next i hope you didn't forget it

Stormy said...

Hey I saw you at a party. I was Blossom Berrymoon.

kk9070 said...

Kool im happy your back! Can you add me im kk9070! and can you let people know about my blog, animal jam buzz, if u can?! I dont mean to be rude and i know you have alot of homework ( tust me i know the feeling ) but i want to be just like you!

Anonymous said...

hi i just wanted to say hi and that i think i saw someone copying your name!? from wolfgirl022.

Anonymous said...

YAY AJ ROCKS NOW HUH! NICE TO SEE YOU IM BELLAPINK I USE TO BE FAMOUS FOR MY NON MEM BAT WINGS BUT I GOT HACKED :(

Miss Funnybunny said...

Hey! Use the code EXPLORE2012 and get 1000 gems!!!!! It works!!!!!!!I tried it and if it won't work for you, sorry:( I found it in National Geographic somewhere...