Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcome To Animal Jam!

Welcome to Animal Jam, a virtual world for kids.
This is my site about it, and I wont be posting much, just to warn you.
I mostly play Club Penguin, that is why. I have a Club Penguin Site, too, at http://www.octocp.blogspot.com/
My Penguin name on CP is Oopsyocto155, but my name on Animal Jam is Fuzzy ShyIvy.
Animal Jam has a few glitches, and loading problemos, but I still enjoy it, much so. After all, it is under beta. Beta is what they call testing, so let's wait and see when the Beta is gone!
I wil be here to help you around, and show you how the game works. Right now I am having a loading problem, so I will try to show you myself on there later. I managed to get a quick picture of:

That is me, but I will have more on me later. Anyways, I am standing beside 2 symbols...
The purple controller leads to a game when you click it.
The green leaf tells you some facts about plants, like for example, that leaf symbol is on those yellow flowers. It will tell you info on/about those flowers! Cool huh? I will have more updates on this soon, and how to use the icons down in the menu bar. Well, that's all for now, but check back later, I will have more updates!
Toodles!

Blogger Templates

11 comments:

Woodswolf said...

THIS IS THE ONLY COMMENT ON THE FIRST POST! THIS IS SAD!!!!
-Woodswolf

Anonymous said...

I will comment, don't worry. I am a big fan, Fuzzy Shyivy. Please meet me in Tigris or Nile if Tigris isn't available in the Hot Cocoa Hut. My user is SacredGrove and my animal name is Major Majormajor. Thanks!

LOL2014 said...

First comment on this in 2012 c:

Anonymous said...

really im in spring right now

Anonymous said...

Hi, Im a member on animal jam and
I was in the biggest glich april 25 2012! I was in a new room the one down from jamma township it was in black and white.I was on my
non-member account and i got membership too so maybe that room is for members only or they want me to me a modarater and check out rooms for other jammers it only lasted one hour after that
the Hq said to me great job your a great jammer I was shocked I know the rules very well i report jammers who break the rules but i think someone hacked into the hq like someone did on club penguin I hate youtube they edit the videos to make it look like bad sites.Please agree comment back fuzzy Im babykid but my membership lasted 2 hours after that I don't know want happened my main account is faith*** sorry i did thos marks but my sis can hack into my account then i hate when she does reply back -faith*** #10

Piezilla and LaughingPancake said...

I made it all the way back here from June 18, 2012! I feel good. This was the first ever post! Wow! That is awesome! =)

~LaughingPancake234

Anonymous said...

Omg fuzzy there is no new room coming out! Also there is already a arcade but no ice cream parlor... Post some new things!

animaljamer said...

Plz get back on animal jam i miss you even though i never met you!!!!

pandaking1st said...

FUZZY WHY LEAVE US WHY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm from the future! Happy early birthday, this post!

Pumaa said...

I feel like leaving comment on the first post on the first fan-made Animal Jam blog.

There! My life is complete.