Thursday, June 14, 2012

New stuff.

Heya Jammers!


I'm finally posting!

Oh yeah, there's a new update.
Here's the newspaper from beginning to end.







Whoa! That's such a cool update!

That is SO cool that there are humming birds!
That contest looks fun. Who knows, maybe YOU could win!

That's good that HQ encourages trading, and that they remind people to be aware of scamming.

Penguins will be available for non-members! Yay!

And the moment you've all been waiting for...

The summer carnival is FINALY here!
To go to it, you can simply click on your "Party" icon.

Or you can just click this (these are in every land):

.

Once you get there, there are many games.
Let's start of with the cotton candy machine.


First you have to choose a cone.


Then a flavor.


When you do, you can do up to 3 flavors, and it starts over-lapping.


Here's my trademark cotton candy flavor (The Bellanatalie102):


Try it!

Oh yeah, to make a phantom, you need to do black, then white, then black again.

Another game is "Whack a Phantom."


There's one called "Candy Catch."


Here's what it looks like when you play it.

You have to catch the candy, but NOT the phantoms.

For most games, you have to pay 5 gems to play.


There's also "Phantom Ball".


Cool, right?

Oh, I almost forgot!

After playing games, you win tickets. TIP: Phantom Ball gives you the most tickets.

And with those tickets, you can buy items:



You can also color things in at this table.



Nice!

That's pretty much it, Jammers.

Also, I am SO sorry that I haven't been posting.
But I have A LOT of stuff going on in real life.
I'm moving, and it's hard to say goodbye to my friends... so please understand that I am having many play-dates because of that, so it's hard to post, but I will post.

QAZAR's internet had a problem again, so don't get mad at him for not posting.

Happy Jamming!




27 comments:

Bella said...

I forgot: My Bellanatalie102 cotton candy thingy is blue, then pink, then purple.

Happy Jamming!


~Bellanatalie102.

Anonymous said...

didn't you say you were gonna be a member on June 7th?

Anonymous said...

didn't you say you were gonna be a member on June 7th?

Anonymous said...

whoops wrote that 2 times

Bella said...

@Anonymous.

I was, but my dad's credit card had a problem.
Hopefully, I will get my membership in at least a week.

Happy Jamming!

Bella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
srkluber11 said...

My record for phantom ball is 5,140. I got over 300 tickets!

Lillilou22 said...

Congrats on becoming a Member Bella!! Hope we can meet again soon! I love hanging out with you :)

Pie said...

Really? I always get the most tickets in Whack-a-phantom. Figures I'm the best at whacking things...

nat4862 said...

Cool post :)
~Cutelittlewolf1

Galz said...

Oh ya I'm best at Whack-a-phantoms too.. Once I got around 250 tickets in one round :Y So technically it's only that your best at Phantom Ball. Other may not be as good

Mythical Sunnymoon said...

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT!!

ATTENTION ALL ANIMAL JAMMERS! ANIMAL JAM IS CHANGING, AND WE NEED TO HELP STOP IT! SPREAD THE WORD THAT WE NEED TO HELP ANIMAL JAM!

Visit animaljamspirit.blogspot.com to learn more.

Autumn said...

Haha, yay! The summer carnival is finally here! It's awesome for all jammers; Also the fun games complete the "Carnival" part! Happy Jamming!

~Autumnbunnyxo

Anonymous said...

yay you guys are posting but good luck and have a good moving to a new house or something day!
-E09378-

Anonymous said...

yopu should join the jamaasian movement!!! go to animaljamspirit.blogspot.com for more details.

Anonymous said...

i missed it i was watching T.V aww man!
-E09378-

LITTLEBROCON said...

I can get like.. 600 gems by getting over 15,000. My record is 16,889

Anonymous said...

I mean tickets and I'm not trying to brag.

ashley10094 daredeival windyclaw said...

hey if this isnt a scam (2 me) to get gloves you have to play the claw at the trading party (i hope you find this usefull)

ashley10094 said...

hey i was worderin if any of u had clans i need 1 (from the warriors books)

Anonymous said...

candy catch is a real waste of time and gems for me

Anonymous said...

Well, i was just curious.. why didnt they finish the alligator statue BEFORE they put all the stuff about moneys being instinct...? no one ever got to see what the alligator thing would say.. oh well.. i was just wondering if anyone knows why or if they did or not... but im positive they didnt... anyway, JAM ON!

Anonymous said...

sorry i meant *monkeys on the comment above this one.. LOL typo.. SORREH XD

Anonymous said...

Hey fuzzy,
Ok, please read this! I would like to see you online sometimes, Mabey if you are reading this you post a comment saying you accept the fact that I am a huge fan and want to see you sometimes if you are reading this on sunday June 7 2012 I will be in your den in calle server time idk yet will tell you later in comment! My user is Maileybug and I signed up on the clan thing!! Can we be buddies? Your user is cinnamon cake I suppose...... I will send you a buddy request this afternoon! Please accept it because I am your biggest fan problally ! And I get most on wack a phantom!! On at 3:00 am EST ok thanks
Maileybug

Anonymous said...

What si your username Fuzzy? I've been wondering about beta achievements. Would you mind if I looked you up and read your achievements? Thanks!
*Tc*----(TheCrystal)----Crystal Snow

Anonymous said...

hi Bella, I am (New here) I am wondering if u could show me around




---Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

Wow beta days must of been pawsome! Wish i was there for the beta days (lucky artctic joy)